Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day Performance Spectacular

Mr. Wonderful is an amazing performer.  He puts together the most spectacular birthday celebrations, gifts and surprises. But his best holiday accomplishments seem to fall on Mother's Day.  What a day for me.  He makes it the best most relaxing day by taking care of our 3 beautiful children and just spoiling me.

I almost can't wait for tomorrow.

Mother's Day Performance of a Lifetime! 

Oh, before you get jealous of my wonderful performing husband… did I mention that he is sleeping on the couch?  Oh crap, now back to my reality I suppose… yes, Mr. Wonderful did a little confessing today that went a long with a tad bit of lying so… my marriage isn't fun or happy or blissful by any means…

but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy Mother's Day and the performance of a lifetime right?

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF MY WARRIOR SISTERS AND WoPA's.

I LOVE YOU.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yes you soak it all up as much as you can! You deserve all the pampering in the world, i freaking love you! Happy Mothers Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you can capture the good in the rough patches.
    Way to go for rockin' the Mother's Day -- both of you.
    Now back to the couch Bud!
    Hugs, my friend. Stand your ground!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing. My guy is just the same. I love our Mothers Day traditions. Wish that they translated to happily ever after. Keep sharing. It helps so much to know that I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete