Monday, February 24, 2014

"I Had No Idea…"

Hey!  I kinda went missing after posting only the tiniest fraction of my story… sorry!  But I am back, not to go back to my story but just to stop in and say HELLO!  So hi, how are you?  I have been… okay.

Wanna know something?  This week is…

EATING DISORDER AWARENESS WEEK

I thought it seemed appropriate to let you guys know!  I bet you all know someone in your life that has struggled with symptoms of an eating disorder, or even had a full blown eating disorder so do me a favor, wear PURPLE this Wednesday for them.  It's "Wear Purple Wednesday" to show your love and support for those that are dealing with this disease… and hey, if you don't know anyone, do it for me, you know me right?!  


The theme for 2014 if "I had no idea…"
     - did you know that eating disorders are more common than green eyes?
     - did you know that eating disorders are the MOST fatal of any other mental illness?

For more information and awareness click here.

I love you all and hope you have a great week!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment